2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Nice production value Tom

It was funny, especially the Pico 2 joke at the end :P Go newgrounds.com!

Owls Owls

The song is great.

Some same old Weebl fun in there! We have to watch it more than once to get everything that's going around.
But I really have to tell you the song is awesome, especially the part "But you can't fool owls!" at the end, sounds very very powerful to me. Good job once again.

The Stars Gaze The Stars Gaze

Yes I agree,

This flash is made of gold, the finest extract of pure gold. You will go far kid, you will go far. TO THE STARS, CAPTAIN NEMOY!!

Joelasticool responds:

May your dreams be fullfilled and the McKroketts be with you.

Global Warming? Global Warming?

Nice Video and very funny

Except I didn't think it could lead to someone like Bokushi to write about Rapture and Armaggeddon. Anyways, great lyrics and I must say even though there are some pretty undeniable facts out there, I still approve of the way you think about global warming. Or maybe I don't WANT to believe in it.. :(

Bat on the loose (remake) Bat on the loose (remake)

Jdisasoldier

..but you don't know how to spell "out" correctly? Weak review...
Anyhoo, the movie is great and the choice of music was excellent. You kept a consistent animation quality throughout the entire movie and the artwork was very professionnal. The story was a bit weak but the movie appears as like it was only a showcase of your talent, so it didn't bother me too much. Keep up the good work Augusto!

ZOMBOY ZOMBOY

Very Original

I wholefully can understand how a hillbilly survive a somewhat serious injury. A traumatism to the head would be fatal since the brain would be wounded, but a typical hillbilly doesn't feature a brain so he doesn't die when shot in the head. :D
Overall awesome consistent art and good sound effects. GJ!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Great Animtaion

Lots of movement and the choice of music is great, speaking of which: the final song in this flash is called "Endless Challenge". I am looking for the tab of this song and can't seem to find it anywhere.. :( If you have it please send it to skasnow@msn. Thanks alot, and nice work on the flash :D

Monarch Monarch

Great style

Backed up by great animation and sound... too bad you are using Vegetarian propaganda in the story. I think you have a lot of potential, which is already developped at lot, but you need to drop the Veggie thing. Beef isn't harvested and chewed like this, Hamburgers wont' kill you and no one is forcing anything down your throat... If you don't like fast food, good for you. But you have to respect those who think that a good burger is what makes a man happy. Back to the animation itself, the drawings were purely ingenious and very well animated, giving the creepy feeling proper for the kind of animation. The sound supported the scenes well and was appropriate for the theme. The animation itself wasn't funny at all, but it was the whole point, so I guess having 0 in Humor here is a plus rather than a minus. Overall it's a great animation, only the viewer's tilt made me put an 8 rather than a 9 or 10. Sorry, I love beef and will do anything to stop Vegetarians from preventing me to eat what I want :D Like the great Maddox once said : "For every animal you won't eat, I'm going to eat three."

Good Vs. Evil Good Vs. Evil

Yawn...

The intro : too long.
But in fact I really liked how you wrote good and evil. Not really. But that was almost the only positive thing I had to say (false, it IS the only).
Unoriginal plot where good (white color) guy fights bad (black color) guy. Never seen that before. Oh wait.

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

It was funny

But now I understand why it's "Rainbow Animation"

g4-/